|Event Name: ||Hallam Senior College Year 12 Graduation 2019 |
|Presenter: ||Hallam SC |
|Hirer Contact: ||Lizl Tregidga |
|Event Build: ||Lisa |
|Venue: ||Theatre |
|Venue Mode: ||Reserved Seating - split into a Family area and a Student Area. You can only book a Student into the Student area and Families into the Family area. |
|Date: ||Thursday 28 November 2019 |
|Start time(s): ||6:00pm (Light refreshments in the foyer from 5pm) |
|End time: ||TBC |
|Ticket Limit? ||Yes - ticket limit applies. A maximum of 4 guests per Student, so parents can book five tix in total, 1x Student and up to 4 Family members |
|Interval Y/N?: ||No |
|Running Time: ||TBC |
|Pre-sale: ||No |
|General Public On-sale: ||Tickets will only be available to purchase via the Box Office, in phone or over the counter. Parents need to advise the name of the student they are coming to watch graduate, and we need to check that name off the list we have been provided. The student list is saved in the Events Folder under Hallam SC |
|Ticket Prices: ||• Hallam Students $15 |
• Adults $35
• Children 5-15 years $10
• Child Under 5 $Free (must have a ticket)
|Booking Links: ||None - Box Office Bookings ONLY |
|Event Info: ||• The 2019 Graduation will be held on Thursday 28th November. |
• Light refreshments will be served in the foyer of the Theatre from 5:00pm, and a professional photographer will be available at the venue for family or group photos (to purchase).
• Students and guests will be seated in the theatre from 6:00pm.
• The dress code for the Graduation ceremony is formal – no denim.
• During the ceremony itself students will be seated together towards the front of the stage (not with their guests) and be called up to be presented with their certificates (VCE, VCAL and/or VET).
• Subject award winners and overall high achievers will also be recognised.
• Due to the size of the venue students will be able to invite a maximum of four (4) guests (the theatre will re-release any unsold tickets closer to the date of graduation and we will notify you when this happens).
• Tickets can be purchased by calling the box office of Bunjil Place on (03) 9709 9700 or visiting the Box Office located in the Bunjil Place foyer, 2 Patrick Northeast Drive, Narre Warren (opposite Westfield Fountain Gate).