Chisholm Graduation 2020
|Event Name:||Chisholm Student Graduation 2020|
|Date(s):||Tuesday, 24 March 2020|
|Presenter contact:||Michelle Pitcher and Naomi Nolan|
|Event Build contact:||Lisa|
|Venue Mode:||General Admission / Dress Circle on hold pending demand|
|Sales Mode:||Private - Sales via deep link only. Dirstributed to students via email.|
|Start time(s):||Ticketed for 7pm, however please note running times in Event Info below.|
|End time:||Approx. 8.30pm|
|Deep Link for bookings:||https://shop.bunjilplace.com.au/deeplink.aspx?token=2020chisgrad|
|Ticket Prices:||Graduands $40 |
|Notes:||Students will NOT be issued with a ticket when they book. They will be given a ticket on the night when they register, but they still need to book and pay in advance. |
EXTRA DATA information is collected at the time of booking. If you process any bookings via bSRO you will need to capture this information as well, although it doesn't display well in bSRO. If you need assistance to read the display, refer to the website screen shot.
|Ticket Limit:||1x Graduand (Graduating Student( and up to 2x Guests per student|
|Event Info:||The information below is on the deep link landing page that all students see when clicking on the link: |
2020 Student Graduation
Tuesday 24 March 2020
4:00pm - 6:00pm: Registration, gowning and photography
5:00pm - 6:30pm: Light refreshments
7:00pm sharp: Ceremony starts
Running Time: Approx. 90 minutes
Guests $FREE (limit of up to 2x guest tickets per Graduand)
|Booking Information: |
1. Graduands must book their own ticket (you cannot book for other students).
2. Graduands may also select up to three guest tickets.
3. The event is not recommended for children under 5 years of age.
4. Graduands will need to enter additional information required for the Ceremony, including Student ID, Height and Dietary Requirements.
5. Graduands will not be issued a ticket at the time of booking. Seats will be allocated to each Graduand on the day during registration and gowning.
6. By purchasing tickets, you agree to be photographed during the ceremony. Please advise Chisholm directly if you do not wish to be photographed.
7. Tickets are limited due to venue capacity and Chisholm reserves the right to close bookings at any time without advance notice.
8. Refunds are not permitted within 48 hours of the event
9. Account information (including names and booking details) will be forwarded to Chisholm Institute to fulfil the administration requirements of the ceremony.
10. Only those who achieve a Graduate Certificate and Degree level qualification will receive a Mortarboard (Graduation Cap).
When & Where
Bunjil Place Theatre
Tuesday, March 247:00 PM