|Event Name:||Kambrya College Graduation 2019|
|Date(s):||Friday, 29 November 2019|
|Presenter Contact:||Lisa Murphy|
|Event Build:||Lisa Martens|
|Venue Mode:||General Admission|
|Tickets sold via:||Deeplink distributed via the school|
|Event Info:||2019 VALEDICTORY EVENING |
Date: Friday 29th November, 2019
Location: Bunjil Place Theatre, 2 Patrick Northeast Drive, Narre Warren
o Students MUST be at the venue at 4:00pm for preparations, group photo and cocktail function.
o Parents and other guests will be welcomed into the venue from 7pm.
o The Graduation ceremony will commence at 7:30pm. There will be light refreshments served at the conclusion of the ceremony for students and guests. The event will conclude at approximately 10:30pm
Please note there will be no allocated seating for the ceremony.
• Graduating student tickets cost $75, which includes a cocktail function and a copy of the Year 12 Magazine - student tickets and magazine can be purchased via Compass or through the front office from Monday 7th October until Friday 8th November. NO tickets will be sold after Friday 8th November.
• Guest tickets cost $20 each – These must be purchased via the following link. There is a maximum of 5 guest tickets allowed per graduating student. ON SALE AT 10am MONDAY 7TH OCTOBER VIA THE FOLLOWING LINK (this will also available via Compass) https://shop.bunjilplace.com.au/deeplink.aspx?token=kambryacollege2019
- The ticket price for students includes a variety of savoury & sweet finger food options and soft drinks. If you have any dietary requirements please advise the front office when purchasing your ticket.
- The ticket price for guests includes light refreshments.
- Alcohol (beer and wine only), will be available at bar prices for persons over the age of 18 at the conclusion of the ceremony.
- Please be advised that due to the licensing requirements of the venue, patrons wishing to purchase and consume alcohol will be required to provide proof of age identification. Venue management reserve the right to refuse entry to the venue, service of alcohol and removal of patrons from the venue who are believed to be intoxicated.
| ||All tickets must be purchased by Friday 8th November|
Please note: Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising their own children following the conclusion of the formal graduation ceremony. Should a student not be accompanied by their parent or guardian and will be attending under the care of a friend’s parent, their parent/guardian must complete a parent declaration form.
• Year 12 students have been reminded that their admission to Valedictory is dependent upon exemplary behaviour during their end of year celebrations and that they have completed any minutes owing due to outstanding attendance or detentions. Please ensure that you have discussed this with your child.
• There will be a professional photographer on site to take individual and group photos throughout the event.
• If you require more than 5 tickets, please contact Nikki in the front office on 97077600 to register the amount of extra tickets needed. We may be able to accommodate this after ticket sales close on the 8th November, however there are no guarantees.
• If you (students or guests) have specific dietary requirements please email: email@example.com to advise of this, with VALEDICTORY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS in the subject line.
• Please contact Lisa Murphy (VCAL Leader), Kelly Kinsella (VCE Leader) or Adam Hands (Year 12 Student Manager) at the College on 9707 7600 should you require any clarification regarding the Valedictory evening.