|Event Name: ||Rollerama |
|Date(s): ||Friday 28 March until Sunday 5 April 2020 |
|Presenter: ||Bunjil Place Plaza |
|Presenter contact: ||Amanda Olliek |
|Event Build contact: ||Lisa |
|Venue: ||Plaza |
|Venue Mode: ||Roller Rink in Plaza. The roller rink will be covered by a marquee and will proceed during most weather conditions. We'll list updates on our webpage if we think a session may be affected by weather. |
|Sales Mode: ||Public - Sales via website and box office |
|Rollerama Standard Sessions ||DATES: Friday 27 March until Sunday 5 April 2020 |
Standard Sessions every 30 minutes between these times*
Fri 27 Mar: 3pm-6pm
Sat 28 Mar: 12pm-6pm
Sun 29 Mar: 12pm-4.30pm
Mon 30 Mar: 11am-3.30pm
Tue 31 Mar: 11.30am-3.30pm
Wed 1 Apr: 11am-3.30pm
Thu 2 Apr: 12pm-3.30pm
Fri 3 Apr: 12.30pm-6pm
Sat 4 Apr: 12pm-6pm
Sun 5 Apr: 12pm-4.30pm
*Some sessions excluded
|Rollerama Rollerfit Sessions ||DATES: Monday 30 March, Thursday 2 April and Sunday 5 April 2020 |
Mon 30 Mar: 2pm (for Under 14 years)
Thu 2 Apr: 11am (for Under 14 years)
Sun 5 Apr: 12pm (for Over 14 years)
|Rollerama All Ages Disco ||DATES: Friday 27 March and Friday 3 April 2020 |
Fri 27 Mar: 7pm-9pm
Fri 3 Apr: 7pm-9pm
|Rollerama 18+ Disco ||DATES: Saturday 28 March and Saturday 4 April 2020 |
Sat 28 Mar: 7pm-9pm
Sat 4 Apr: 7pm-9pm
|Running Time: ||30mins (standard sessions), 60mins (Rollerfit Sessions) |
|GP On-sale Date: ||TBC |
|Ticket Prices: ||Standard: $7 per person, or $25 for groups of four |
Rollerfit: $10 per person
Rollerama Disco: $15 per person. This ncludes drink and snack, collected from Plaza bar before or after session.
|Booking Links: || |
|Event Info - Rollerama Rules: ||• Each session lasts for 30 minutes, except for the Rollerfit classes which last for 60 minutes. |
• Each session includes time to prepare and swap skates as well as roughly 20 minutes on the rink. All skate hire is included.
• No child with a shoe size smaller than a children’s size 9 will be allowed on the rink.
• No refunds or exchanges for missed sessions or late arrivals.
• Late arrivals will be allowed onto the rink but will have a reduced time on the rink. Please ensure you arrive on time for your session.
• Limited skate sizes are available. In the unlikely occurrence that there are not enough pairs of skates available in your size for your booked session, you will be given priority for the next available session.
• Please refer to the size guide if you are unsure of your roller skate size.
• Please provide a printed copy of your ticket for access to the rink. Tickets can also be collected from the box office.
• All roller disco tickets will be collection only as they include vouchers for food and drink. They can be picked up from the Box Office at any time prior to your booked session. Please allow enough time for collection.
• The roller rink will be covered by a marquee and will go proceed during most weather conditions. Please check the website if you feel that your session may be affected by weather.
• Updates to the Rollerama program will be available on the website and social media accounts prior to the event.
• There are some dedicated sessions for quiet needs. These sessions must be booked over the phone or in person. Please refer to the Quiet Session section for more information.
• Unfortunately, wheelchairs are not allowed on the rink.
• You can bring your own roller skates to use on the rink if you own them. Rollerblades are not allowed.
• Roller disco tickets include one drink and one snack as well as a 30 minute skate session. You are welcome to come to the event at any time and utilise your food and drink vouchers, but will only be able to use the rink during your allotted session time.
• Some sessions may include organised activities and prizes. This is not guaranteed for all sessions.
• Coloured and bright lights may be in operation during your session on the rink.